Friday 20 February 2015

Just a few things from my room that I love

Hey Guys!

For my second post I decided to show you guys a few simple things found in my room which I use all the time and loveeee. I thought that this would also help you guys get to know me a little bit better too. So without further a do, here goes! :)

Makeup

Here we have the Benefit Majorette booster blush. I got this almost a year ago and LOVVEE it :) You can use this under a blush or on its own. Personally I think it looks great on its own, I haven't ever tried it with a blush. Although, I have found that it works great with bronzer. It really creates great depth to the face and is such a pretty colour. I got this one from Sephora (I don't think we have this in the UK?) on a trip to America. However, it is available from good makeup stores here in the UK and it retails at £23.50.







Next, I have another few items from Benefit. Here we have the They're Real! Mascara and the They're Real! Push-up liner. I have been using the Mascara now for almost a year and it is by far my all time favourite mascara. Its so easy to apply and really does create length and volume. I also got this from Sephora and retails at £19.50.
I found the liner also to be great although it does take me a bit of time to apply it as I find the shape of the applicator a little tricky. However, once applied it really does look great and creates great winged eyeliner. If like me, you are a winged liner addict, (if you've read my first post you'll know I'm not a fan of other wings haha;)) then you are sure to love this! This retails at £18.50 and I got this one from a Benefit counter in Boots. I got it because I love the mascara soo much and thought I'd see what they are like together.                                  
Perfume                                                                         Here we have a few of my fave perfumes. I'm slightly obsessed with smelling good so have an ever changing collection of perfume. Although, here it really is just a few as there are others that I love but  I don't have any of them at the moment :(.
The first perfume is called Love ETC... Sun kiss from The Body Shop. I'm not sure this is still available? My local store haven't had any for ages and I can't see any on their website :( But it's still one of my fave's and I will treasure it untill I find some more ;) It smells so yummy and summery and I just love it.
Next is the Gilly Hicks perfume Girl from Hollister. I use this one daily, it smells so fresh and fruity and I'm often complimented when I wear it.
The Lacoste Touch of Pink perfume is one of my complete all time favourites. This is my 'signature' scent, it's so reasonably priced and is very widely available. I am also very often complimented when I wear this.
 
 Hair Care
And here Ladies and Gentlemen is just a few of the products I use on my hair. I am obsessed with keeping my hair silky smooth and healthy. I have naturally light brown hair but have recently had it Ombred (or as some know it, dip died) blonde, using bleach. So I've searched the market high and low for items which will prevent dry and split ends.
First, we have the Tigi S Factor Serious Conditioner. I got this after seeing many reviews about it online of people saying how great it is for hair just like mine. I only got it a few weeks ago and have used it 4 or 5 times and it is great! I've noticed such a difference in my hair and it is just how I like it, silky smooothh ;) It also smells AMAZING, like strawberrys and cream but with a hint of mint, which leaves my hair smelling so fresh and lovely. I tend to use it just a few times a week as I feel this is all my hair needs.
Next are two items from the John Freida: Frizz Ease collection. The first is the Miraculous recovery serum. I tend to use this if I've woken up one morning and feel my hair just looks dry and I need to quickly find something to make it look great for the day. This does just that :) Also, I have the Heat Defence spray. This works great with the serum and is a great protection for when I'm drying or styling my hair.
And finally, the final product... This is a must have for every girl. It's the Batiste Dry Shampoo:) I lovee this, I use it either to add texture to my hair if I'm styling it or on second day hair to make it feel fresh and clean.

So there we have it, just a few of my favourite things I found in my room. As always leave any feedback below, I'd love to hear from you. And thankyou so much for reading! (especially if you got this far!;)) Also if you have any suggestions on things you love that you think I might like to try, I' love to hear from you.

Bye for now!

TAG xx

No comments:

Post a Comment