Sunday 2 August 2015

Guest Post - The Chic Cupcake

Hey everyone! My name is Jenna, and I write over at my blog, The Chic Cupcake! :) If you haven't already read my blog, head over HERE and don't forget to follow me!!! Comment the link to your own blog, and I will check out your blog too! <3 Today I will be doing a guest post on the lovely Anon Girl blog! I decided to do this post on 'My 5 Favorite Clothing Staples'! These five articles of clothing are pieces I cannot live without! Let's get started :)


1. V-neck tee: I am obsessed with plain (or printed) v-neck tees! I own close to twenty different colors, and they can be worn on pretty much any occasion! They are easy to throw on and super cute :)
2. Dressy tank top: After summer is coming to an end, I always raid clearance sections for cute (and cheap!) dressier tank tops. These are amazing because they can be worn as is in the summer, or they can paired with a cardigan during the colder months! I own tons and tons of cute tank tops and wear them allllll the time ;)
3. Cardigan: Cardigans are a must! Black, white, multi-colored, any cardigan is great to have! They can be paired with the tank tops mentioned above and complete almost every outfit for any season!!!!! Go invest in a few cardigans, and you will not regret it!
4. Skinny jeans: A pair of skinny jeans is a must because they can be dressed up or down and look super trendy and cute! I love me some good skinny jeans ;) 
5. Dress: One simple dress is a MUST in any girl's closet. It can be worn casually or dressed up and is a staple piece for sure!!! I personally enjoy a LND (Little Navy Dress haha) and own quite a few perfect dresses for any occasion :) 

I hope you enjoyed this guest post!!!! Again, check out my blog and follow HERE! Also, don't forget to check out Anon Girl's guest post on my blog (it will be up in August)! Have a great day!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment